Laser Engraving Machine
We feel proud to introduce ourselves as the leading organization in domain, engaged in offering premium quality Laser Engraving Machine. This machine is manufactured in compliance with international quality standards utilizing high grade components with the help of cutting-edge technology. Our offered machine is used in different heavy duty and engineering industries for various works. We offer this Laser Engraving Machine in different specifications as per the needs of clients.
The technique does not involve tool bits which contact the engraving surface and wear out.
- Fastest deep engraving system on the market available in 50watts or 100 watts.
- High level of detail, far superior to any mechanical engraving.
- Excellent Beam Quality
- Multiple file conversion
- Desktop Design.
- Custom exhaust system.
- Consumable-free direct part marking on virtually any material.
- Maintenance free operation.
- Low voltage power source (220 VAC, 2.5 KV).
- State-of-the-art air-cooled fiber laser.
- Flexible fiber cable beam delivery system.
- Diode pointer for positioning of marking image on the part.
- Interior cabinet light.
- Industrial PC with side mounted flat panel monitor, keyboard and mouse.
- Deep Engraving.
- Parts marking on the conveyor lines.
- Parts identification lot.
- Date & OCR codes.
- Part numbers.
- Complex graphics.
- Surface annealing.
- Surface texturing.
- Surface marking.
- Surface etching.
- Logo etching (material vaporization).
- Direct parts marking.
- 2D data matrix codes.
- Lot codes.
- Layer by layer dark paint removal for radio buttons .
- backlit panels.
- OCR code marking (human and machine readable).
- 2D Symbols.
- Linear barcodes.
|Laser System || || ||Lamp-Pumped Marking Laser |
|Laser Type || ND:YAG DPSS DIODE ||Multi-Diode Pumped ||Krypton Lamp |
|Wavelength || 1,064nm ||10W/20W ||50W/80/100W |
|Mode of Operation || Pulsed ||1064 nm ||1064 nm |
|Energy per pulse || 1 mJ ||<1.5 ||<10 |
|Cooling by || Water Cooled ||5% ||3% |
|Ambient temperature || 22°C - 26°C ||100000 hours ||600 hours |
|Power consumption || 2.5 ||200 to 100000 Hz ||100 to 30000HZ |